Valentine’s Date Day Ideas for All!
- Heart-shaped Pizzas – Get the kids involved and make homemade heart-shaped pizzas for dinner.
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt – Make a scorecard of red, pink and white themed items from around the house and set the kids loose!
- Homemade Valentine – Grab the scissors and construction paper & cut out large hearts; Have the kids write the family member names on the tops and list out 3 things they love about that person.
- Host a virtual ‘Galentines’ wine night, complete with chocolate, cheese and gossip.
- Breakfast in Bed – Order in your favourite brunch, delivery style, and crawl back in bed and enjoy!
- At-home Spa – Create your own at-home spa night, complete with a hot bath, face masks and candles.
- Prepare an indoor date night that mimics your favourite pre-covid dates. This could look like a simple homemade meal followed by a movie, couples massages or even turning off the lights and having an at-home dance party to rival any dance club!
- Bring the bar to you! Re-create your favourite cocktails at home.